German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm not sure if the Luzerne County SPCA where she is makes her Urgent or not (they ARE a kill shelter but I don't know if she's in any danger right now), so can a mod please move to Non-urgent if I've misposted.

Petfinder has no information at all, so I called. She is a small (51 pounds), stunning girl. They're calling her longhaired, but I don't think she's a coat, I think she's probably just "plush." (Tough to be sure from just a head shot.) I spoke with the incredibly nice adoption woman there today and she said that she's very timid - tucks her tail tight when encountering anything outside of the run. She tends to stay way in the back of her run, as well. Has shown NO aggression with people, dogs, or food. She said she doesn't appear to be housebroken as she doesn't hold overnight. Gave them no trouble when they gave her vaccinations etc. Here's her Petfinder link. What a gorgeous girl. Hope someone can help her!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Local shelter for me...leave her on urgent.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
How pretty, I hope she finds a home fast!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Good things come in small packages! Adorable girl.......:wub:

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
31,967 Posts
She is a beauty, those eyes bore into you don't they?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am gong to see her tomorrow evening. I would keep her in the urgent section. I will post and hope to have pictures also.

Gigi

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I hope she will be happy now, such a pretty girl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts