German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us try on an annual basis to get together around the holidays for a hike. Today Leesa (Chase, Chaos), Charlotte (Eyra), Jenn (Bretta, Glory), Heather (Lupa), and Dante and I went for a hike. Six people, as Jenn's Dad went too, seven German shepherds (off leash). It was quite the sight to watch these "working dogs" get along in a relaxed (off the field) situation. We represented 6 Wildhaus Litters (B, C, D, E, G. and H). Just wanted to share a few pictures (well maybe more then a few).:)

We always start out on leash to get the dogs a little use to one another.

Release of the Beasts:

First Group Shot.. (not in order, yet)

We're off again.

My Handsome Dante.

Group Shot in Order (left to right)...

Bretta, Bismark (a.k.a. Chase), Chaos, Dante, Eyra, Glory, Hexe (a.k.a. Lupa) vom Wildhaus:

Dante & Lynn

Heading Home...

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Wow! such beautiful pups!!! Must be great to have a big group to socialize with

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
What a great group(humankind as well) you were able to share the day with! I just looked at some of the pics on FB and these W's are truely special!! Don't tell Laos where you all were, he'll be really bummed.
Happy New Year Wildhaus East!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! such beautiful pups!!! Must be great to have a big group to socialize with
The dogs don't really "socialize" as many are SchH dogs ~ but with human management an even tempered working dog can remain neutral with other dogs. We've done this now I think for 3 years... the pack dynamcis of this group always changes from year to year.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Year 2008... with Jackson and Elsa.

The Year 2009..

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I *LOVE* wildhaus dogs! I don't think that I want to deal with two GSDs at a time, but when the dreaded day comes, and after the incredibly painful healing process has taken place- I do hope they are still in business! All the GSDs I've seen from them are just incredibly beautiful! Looks like a fun day!

(Yes- I am hoping that is many, many years from now as my girl is only just approaching 5 yrs old) :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
They're gorgeous! I want SEVEN GSDs of my own! :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Here's a couple more.... I love to take them of the chaos of us getting them in line... compared to the nice lined up photo we end up with !

Before:

After:

Before

After

Before

After

Nice to have our NEWEST member Heather along with her beautiful pup...

Lynn and Dante

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I always enjoy these photos.....now that I am in the Wildbunch, I'd like to organize a Wildhaus Midwest hike....once my Indy is old enough to keep-up.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I always enjoy these photos.....now that I am in the Wildbunch, I'd like to organize a Wildhaus Midwest hike....once my Indy is old enough to keep-up.
There have got to be enough of you to get together! Course the best ones are in the East.... maybe you should just pack up your pup for a Road Trip! :wild:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I love that idea to meet like that. It is simply awesome. Who came up with that? And pics....and dogs...priceless :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love that idea to meet like that. It is simply awesome. Who came up with that? And pics....and dogs...priceless :wub::wub::wub:
Jenn visits her family during the holidays close to all of us... so I would say she's the one that came up with this great idea.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's another one from a couple of years ago... it was when Lana (Echo) was coming to stay with me... she was 7 months old... so that was like over 3 years ago.

The set up:

The finished product:

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Nice to see Daisy's pic!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Makes a difference with the nice bright green grass!

·
Registered
594 Posts

Count me in, if you'll let another vom Royale girl in...Echo would LOVE it!!!
(We're in Warren, MI)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
All beautiful animals, fun times, really enjoyed the pics! :)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Wow, what wonderful pictures! I always so enjoy seeing all you guys and your gorgeous puppers all together! I sooooo wish I could join you guys sometime. Gryffon would love everyone!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Beautiful weather, beautiful people and beautiful dogs.. What more could you ask for.. I love each and every pic, but this one really stands out to me.. It's like it's saying goodbye to 2010! I think I need to get this one on paper, Lynn..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts