German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if its just me .. but my pups is now 5 month ... he grown a lot .. but his head seams small compared to the rest of is body ... body is kinda large now , long ears , but small face ! .. is that a part of the devolepement of the gsd ?

looking wierd to me :p

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
He doesn't look weird to me, I think he's gorgeous! He's in the gawkiest stage and will be for a few months, then everything will grow in to match the other parts. My vet called Stosh "Pin Head" for a while but not anymore. Your guy does have a great set of ears on him!

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Agreed, he looks very handsome! Head looks normal for a growing puppy. They need to catch up to their ears, up until then, the oversized ears can make a pup's head look small in comparison.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Oh he is handsome!!!

Some mornings we wake up and Molly's ears seem big for her head and other mornings her legs seem to long just like an awkward teenager

·
Super Moderator
32,429 Posts
I think he looks great!

Halo went through an extremely awkward phase - not only was she a pinhead, her back half was bigger than her front half so she had a tiny head AND a big ol' booty, lol! Thankfully, her head did grow into her body and she turned out pretty darned cute! But oy, for awhile there...... :wild:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
He is very handsome! I agree with the others its part of the growth spurts, enjoy them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts