German Shepherds Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Azra is now 38 weeks ,and she is doing great ( by the way we are from the uk ) we haven't had her weighed in a while I suppose she is around 20kg..we aren't to fussed about height and weight..we feed her royal canin german shepherd puppy food..give her plenty of exercise and love..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Azra is now 38 weeks ,and she is doing great ( by the way we are from the uk ) we haven't had her weighed in a while I suppose she is around 20kg..we aren't to fussed about height and weight..we feed her royal canin german shepherd puppy food..give her plenty of exercise and love..

She’s so pretty!! Here is Stella celebrating her first day out in the world after getting vaccinated. Her coat has a mixture of diver and white. What a cool combination right?

10B3D59B-A71D-419B-ADED-C04F5425E9E0.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
How is your pup doing? Loved this thread bc I related to it so much so I wanted to check in. Has your puppy been gaining weight? Stella was 8 pounds at 8 weeks and today she weighed in at 26 pounds at 14.5 weeks.
He’s doing quite well. I kinda came to terms with the fact that he was probably 4-5 weeks of age. (Kinda gives me a small peace of mind even if that’s not the case) I can’t see why the breeder would lie but oh well lesson learned. I have noticed a big improvement on his size. I haven’t weighed him recently but I think it’s safe to say he’s doubled in size during the 2 weeks I’ve had him. His face is beginning to mature and look more alive and like a GSD. I’m glad Stella did well! Sounds like she gained a lot of weight too! I’ll let you know how much he weighs in at during his next set of shots

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

She looks beautiful!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Yeah I noticed mine doesn’t have that fluffy look that most have but his parents were pure, I might have to order a DNA test now that you mention it. Here’s a pic from a few days ago after his nap. He refuses to use his bed 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah I noticed mine doesn’t have that fluffy look that most have but his parents were pure, I might have to order a DNA test now that you mention it. Here’s a pic from a few days ago after his nap. He refuses to use his bed 🤦‍♂️ View attachment 571077
Looks a lot more GSD like in that pic. Our other dog a rescue was listed as blue tick heeler. Did a DNA rest came back Beagle, lab, boxer, great pryenees, chow chow. So you never know.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts