German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted a post a little bit ago, and someone posted it at the same time as me. Within 2 minutes the that one got like 32 views and 17 replies. And now 25 minutes after I posted it I have 3 views and 1 reply. This happened with my first post too. With my first I waited a day until I got like 5 or 6 replies. ?? What do I do to get more views and replies. (sorry this doesn't pertain to GSD's) And if you don't know how than just click me and answer it yourself. :) Hehe I am desperate!:apple:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
its just a matter of whether people have anything to offer or say. If they don't, they'll read and keep going on their way.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Hi:)

I viewed your other post but didn't comment because I honestly didn't have a recommendation.

I laughed the other day at my post count total and thought "how the heck have I had that much to say?!" lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I have felt that way at times to, just hang in there and don't quit posting. I always try to post on a members post even if I don't know or have an answer for them just to let them know that I care about what they have to say. Sometimes I will even tell them I don't have an answer but maybe someone will come along that can give them some suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
32,040 Posts
I'm confused - not including this one, you've only started 3 threads. One of them has a dozen replies, the other has 30 replies. There are many threads on the board that have nowhere near that many replies!

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
I agree with Debbie and I know I am going to scan threads and only read what has a title that interests me. Basically, not about you but people choose to read what interests them.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
What Nancy said. I don't read every thread..either I don't have anything to offer or with my limited time I only read what I feel pertains to my situation or that piques my interest. Nothing against any person, but this forum is for information/entertainment, and isn't my job! :)

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Happens to me all the time too.....I think part of the problem is this is a German Shepherd board and so Aussie related threads aren't going to get as much traffic either...

Not telling you that you cannot post here but you may want to find an Aussie forum to post about fostering an Aussie (which btw is a great idea!)

Anyone know of an Aussie forum?

I just posted a post a little bit ago, and someone posted it at the same time as me. Within 2 minutes the that one got like 32 views and 17 replies. And now 25 minutes after I posted it I have 3 views and 1 reply. This happened with my first post too. With my first I waited a day until I got like 5 or 6 replies. ?? What do I do to get more views and replies. (sorry this doesn't pertain to GSD's) And if you don't know how than just click me and answer it yourself. :) Hehe I am desperate!:apple:

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I agree with the above, not everyone has something to contribute to some threads, so they don't..

I work all day, so sometimes I don't get on here till later, and sometimes i just don't have anything useful to add to a thread..

I did look at your aussie post, and since I have aussies I will go read it:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I usually only post if I feel I can contribute somehow to the subject, whether it is funny things, serious stuff, whatever. If I don't think I have a worthwhile comment, I don't post, sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts