German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all you bully stick feeders, where is the cheapest place to buy bully's online? They are crazy in the pet stores. Thanks, Jeff

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
As everything else I just looked on EBAY and I am thinking there is your best deal.

50 Bully Sticks 12" $70.00 delivered to your door.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I say you get 3 other people and buy the thick ones 100 of them for $225.00 and then for $7.00 you can mail each person their 50 Bully Sticks USPS Priority Mail box.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love this post! I went to Petsmart to find these darn things bc I hear all about them on here...it was $18.99 (on sale) for THREE! I nearly died! But I hear how long they last, so I bought the damned things (besides, I had Zoe's sweet eyes gazing into my soul asking me to buy them)...I have two mini doxies and Zoe the GSD...they had them gome in 30 min...Gracie- my lil female doxie had hers finished in 10. I'll try buying in bulk for sure!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love this post! I went to Petsmart to find these darn things bc I hear all about them on here...it was $18.99 (on sale) for THREE! I nearly died! But I hear how long they last, so I bought the damned things (besides, I had Zoe's sweet eyes gazing into my soul asking me to buy them)...I have two mini doxies and Zoe the GSD...they had them gome in 30 min...Gracie- my lil female doxie had hers finished in 10. I'll try buying in bulk for sure!

LOL no they don't last long and OMG the smell that comes out the other end is utterly amazing!!!!! LMAO, if I could bottle that smell they could use it as a weapon of mass destruction.

·
Registered
173 Posts
So....THAT'S why my dogs have had TERRIBLE GAS the past couple of days??? Hahahahaha:rofl:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
HA!! Then I am not getting them started, what they don't know they wont miss!!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Well you had me interested but not any more..LOL I use to give my girls the white nyla-bones and it would take them months to get them down to a nub but they cracked 2 of my girls teeth so that was the end of them.

I have found nothing for them to chew on while they lay around in the house. You almost had me ready to try bully sticks but not any more.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rawhide is good and I always have given it to my dogs but I don't want them swallowing it, the bully sticks they can swallow but like I said.......smelly.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I usually get my bullysticks at Costco. Its like $19.99 for a pack of the 12". I usually cut them in half and only give Uschi half of one. No gas problems that way. :D

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I get the 12" thick ones from bestbullysticks.com. Best part is they don't even smell.

It seems like the cheaper quality bully stick are usually the ones that smell the worst to me. I'll gladly pay a little extra money not to have to smell those things.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts