German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... the Cuz, needs to invent something else less annoying. Titon didn't really care for it at first on Friday. Today being Sunday, the little brat is OBSESSED with it. He throws it at the wall and watches it bounce, pounces on it and does 25 consecutive squeeks and starts all over again. This has been going on for 2 hours straight now.

But, I still love the little brat...

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

Yes, Anna gets her Cuz and it sounds like she's mutliating a dolphin! But she loves it and it's funny..for a little while!

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
LOL I heard that. My older dog LOVES the large cuz. It's pretty much all she plays with but she only likes it when they make the flat noise or if they've been de-squeeked (take a phillips head screwdriver to it, the kazoo will come right out then your 4 year old can drive you batshitnuts with it.)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally Posted By: SunCzarina(take a phillips head screwdriver to it, the kazoo will come right out then your 4 year old can drive you batshitnuts with it.)
In that case... I'll pass on that idea...

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Mine just never really got into the cuz. We have several too. Maybe I should be happy about that.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: KathyWMine just never really got into the cuz. We have several too. Maybe I should be happy about that.
You should be glad... If you want to know what its like to live with an obsessed GSD and a Cuz... All you have to do is carry the Cuz around with you and squeek it 25 times per 5 minute spans for 2 hours.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Originally Posted By: SunCzarinaif they've been de-squeeked
Thankfully out of the 4 cuz they have they love the one that they accidentally "de-squeeked" and intentionally "de-footed". Funny it the only "good cuz" the other 3 are evil ones!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Chance and Abby have also learned that if they hold the cuz in their front teeth and squeeze it just right they can shoot it clear across the room!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally Posted By: sgtmom52Chance and Abby have also learned that if they hold the cuz in their front teeth and squeeze it just right they can shoot it clear across the room!
Oh dear... Please don't have them send instructions to Titon...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally Posted By: elisabeth_00117Don't tell Stark, but I hide his when it gets too annoying.

Hehehehe...
He won't let me. When he's tired of playing with it, he stuffs it under his doggie bed and takes a nap laying on top of it. Trust me, I tried...

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hehe.. I give treat.. take toy... give treat.... put toy under my sweater.... and slowly back away..... lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts