·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really upsetting..

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wow. So glad someone came to his aid, finally. Makes me think this dog is destined for great things, after having survived this. Thanks for sharing (even if it made me cry!)

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Makes me want to cry. Thankfully he had angels watching over him!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I just shared it on facebook too.

It reminds me of the time I attended a Christmas concert and a older man, probably homeless, came into the back of the church. I was sitting in the back so I was able to see how fast the ushers got him out of the church.:eek: The hypocricy was unbelievable, just like in this case. I hope the dog has a good home now.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Wow! So glad Ezekiel had some angels on his side. I hope he recovers and find a home where is treated like royalty.

Hope the lovely 'Christian' that did this is found and prosecuted.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts

It reminds me of the time I attended a Christmas concert and a older man, probably homeless, came into the back of the church. I was sitting in the back so I was able to see how fast the ushers got him out of the church.:eek: The hypocricy was unbelievable, just like in this case. I hope the dog has a good home now.
Don't judge Christians by the attitudes of some. Too bad they didn't realize they may have been ushering Jesus out of there!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I couldn't even watch this after Stosh being shot in the head on Dec 12th, but I've read about it. Some lives just cannot be destroyed

·
Registered
334 Posts
Don't judge Christians by the attitudes of some. Too bad they didn't realize they may have been ushering Jesus out of there!
I'm Christian too, I just feel bad when I see things like this. Sometimes I wonder why some people even go to church, when they won't help a person or animal that is clearly in need.

That is exactly what I thought at the concert, that they could have been ushering Jesus out of the church!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Wow.. what a great women to help that poor baby.

I really do not understand people sometimes...

So happy that he was able to know love, kindness and compassion.. Does anyone know where this gorgeous pup ended up?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Oh, I know that.. I was just wondering if he has been adopted out yet? Or if he has any forever home leads?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
a lot of people go to church to feel better about themselves. it has nothing to do with what is being taught. Thankfully there are a lot of good people in the world, but I don't use "going to church" as evidence of that.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Wonder who is covering for the shooter, there must be more than one person who knows who did it.
Many people go to church to try to do better, and it does have to do with what is being preached or they wouldn't go. Can't judge, too many different reasons why people go....

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
That poor dog picked the wrong place to seek shelter...too bad it was a church:( I can't believe they called for help only after shooting him in the head...thats disgusting non Christian behavior at it's worst, and it's sad a place of god is sending that message. I hope that scared boy gets a wonderful loving forever home soon and spends next Christmas being snuggled and appreciated as part of a family:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

thats just sick. all around. The dog, the guy they removed. Just sick. glad the dog is safe now though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
That is heart-wrenching to see. It's a miracle this dog survived. I can't believe the attitudes of people. Just all out terrible. May this dog find a wonderful, loving home. I hope he recoups and forgets every memory about that terrible incident.

·
Registered
275 Posts
As a christian i find shooting a poor helpless dog a completely deplorable act, even removing religion, it's still very despicable and underhanded, for the parish priest to make the comments he did just reflects terribly on him as a person, i can honestly say if that happened at our place, someone would have helped him within minutes of his appearance guranteed

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
As a christian i find shooting a poor helpless dog a completely deplorable act, even removing religion, it's still very despicable and underhanded, for the parish priest to make the comments he did just reflects terribly on him as a person, i can honestly say if that happened at our place, someone would have helped him within minutes of his appearance guranteed

did I miss the comments from the priest? I didn't see all the video...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts