·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thats adorable!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats so cool. My cats hate Mac. Did this happen naturally or did you socialize them?

we brought the kitten home and didn't think Ares would get along with him so we kept them seperated while we rehomed Kitten. Then one day the kitten got out of the bathroom and ran in to the dog. We freaked out and ran to pull Ares off but he was licking the cat all over and rolling it around. :wub:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always imagine this is his "uhhh you caught me... don't tell the guys about this please" face

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That is such a cute pic. That is how it is at my house Jamie loves the cats. She gives them kisses.

·
Registered
295 Posts
This is Harley, not a GSD but we're working on that….. Osa never stays still long enough for Hammy to snuggle with her…..eventually they will….

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
381 Posts
haha that is awesome...one of my roommates has a cat but he is 2 and came after stoli had been in the house a while so it took a month or so for them to establish a relationship...now they are ok with each other although I think Stoli would love if Tobey would play with him some but Tobey will start to then a second later gets this "oh crap he's a lot bigger than me!" look and runs away! Poor Stoli he will never realize he's a GSD since his best friends are a Pug and a cat!

·
Registered
14,028 Posts
Inside cats = buddies! Outside cats = prey. :(

Mauser and Banzai, on Banzai's first night here (in the second picture you can see the wound at the end of Banzai's tail - back when he had a tail):

Mauser and Banzai wrestling:

Mauser and Cloe on her first day here (she was about 6 weeks old):

Mocha's first introduction to the pack (yes, she's in there somewhere):

And this is what she looked like afterward (wet from all the dog nose slobber and licks):

All three of these cats (two brought in as babies, one brought in at about 8 months old) walked into the house and pack like they belonged. They were NEVER afraid of the dogs - not once.

·
Registered
58 Posts
A local Rescue group would not let me adopt a kitten because of my shepherds. One day one of my dogs showed up on the porch with a tiny starving black kitten near death and looked at me with sad eyes as if to say help it please. Well B.C. (Bo's cat) is now about 3 pounds of German shepherd in cats skin.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I wish I had pictures of Amadeus with the kittens. My sister found 4 tiny kittens by their apartment and brought them up to us just days after we got a kitten from someone else, and days before we got ANOTHER kitten. Amadeus would pick up the tiny ones and lick the poor things until they were soaking. He would sit and clean them, while my younger siblings would run in the house yelling "Amadeus is biting the kittens!!" Ha, yeah if he had bitten them, there would be no more kitties! he tried to take such good care of those tiny things. It was hilarious to see these little kittens laying there completely drenched looking at you like what is going on??!!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
the pics were removed because they exceeded size..Please read the sizing info posted by lauri:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
One of the funniest things I have ever seen was a friend of mine who had two boxers adopted a kitten. He sent me two pictures with a title I guess we know who's boss....one picture is the kitten all spread out on the dogs bed and the other is this big old boxer trying to squeeze into the cats bed with this dejected look on its face.....lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts