German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you have your BIG *Jolly Rancher* LOL :wild: :wild: :wild:

Sable will be 7 in Feb & she is not slowing down, GOOD thing ! She is a busy girlie & LOVES her Jolly Rancher!! Just can't have it around the boys, because they tear up her stuffies........... :(

With her being lame most of last wk, she did good at the trial Sat. :D Only I limit her butt or she will, Go,Go, & Go......... :eek:

·
Registered
334 Posts
She is beautiful..:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
congrats! Love the pics :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
What a beautiful dog! And doesn't she look thrilled with her toy! :) More thrilled about the toy than the ribbons :p

-Jess

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
Looks like she is happy about her "catch", guess she didn't really care about the ribbons, lol.

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! She is sweet looking girl
Thanks ! ;) She's a good girl. :) I get comments at times from others, saying they like watching her run.

She is a toy freak & will do anything for her toys ! :D She loves her Jolly Rancher & only this 1 left & haven't found another...................... :( She kills the sqeakers in all stuffies though ! :cry:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
That's adorable. :) I like how you call them "stuffies", hehe. Cute. What a pretty girl! Congratulations, by the way!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's adorable. :) I like how you call them "stuffies", hehe. Cute. What a pretty girl! Congratulations, by the way!
Thanks ! Have a 3 day show coming up in 2 wkends & hope we earn 2 more titles. Have 3 days to try. :rolleyes: Not the end of the world if we don't, just nice if ya do, makes the entry fee worth it. :D

Just happy when we have a clean run with no mistakes from ME (LOL) or her. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts