German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't worry my bubbles didn't drink the beer . She had lots of snacks. I never knew there was a bar you could bring your dog to. Bubbles was very well behaved. I got some weird looks when she turned into the giant lap dog but that's okay. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I used to take Ossie into my local VFW post nearly every visit. He was very well-behaved and loved everyone that came in. :halogsd:

Yours looks like he's having fun. It's great way to socialize them with people.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Nothing like sharing an ice cold brew with your pooch :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
That's great you found somewhere you can hang out with her :)

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Cute! It is a great way to socialize and you might be surprised how many places you can bring your dog (or not depending on where you live).
There's a bar about 45 minutes away from me that allows dogs inside, but we walk through and hang out on the back balcony overlooking the water. Mikko's also been to the local brewery, a brewery in NC, and a few other local bars that let dogs sit outside.
Mikko is definitely a beer snob like his momma and daddy and only enjoys good craft beer :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cute! It is a great way to socialize and you might be surprised how many places you can bring your dog (or not depending on where you live).
There's a bar about 45 minutes away from me that allows dogs inside, but we walk through and hang out on the back balcony overlooking the water. Mikko's also been to the local brewery, a brewery in NC, and a few other local bars that let dogs sit outside.
Mikko is definitely a beer snob like his momma and daddy and only enjoys good craft beer :)
it sounds like NC is very dog friendly. I don't know about Phoenix but I can always look around on the internet. thanks BTW :). be careful mikko don't get a ticket for public intoxication lol .

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
there's several places around here with outdoor seating that
allow dog's. my local watering hole allows my dog inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts