German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking it has something to do with Christmas?? ;)

Malfoy is such a good sport! And all ready for the Parade Saturday :)

·
Registered
27,272 Posts
Yummy!!! Just hope he doesn't get wet and drip!
I think he'd look cool tie-dyed for New Years:)
He looks so cool(and proud!)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This years parade theme is Candy Canes and Christmas Carols :) I decided to go with the Candy Cane part because I can't sing lol ;)

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
He is a fine candy cane pattern! He is a very good natured guy too because he stood very still as "the canvas" for his stripes.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'd call the pattern Peppermint :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Thats great!! You should enter that in the December photo contest!!

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
That is so cute!!

I was in a parade this past Sunday! I didn't have to paint myself, I wore a Tigger Santa hat.lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
:spittingcoffee:

Too funny. What a good sport your pupper is!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He's great :) I just went to Sally's beauty supply and got a little silver can with red hair color spray in it (don't remember the brand right off the top of my head). I got it instead of the "Manic" temp-dye gel because the lady said it would cover well and wash out after the first shampoo (when I dyed him with kool-aid for the St. Pats a couple of years ago, that took 8 months to finally wash/wear out!).

Bad news is, I probably should have gone with the gel and just had it wash out in 4-5. This spray stuff has now turned the white part pink *sigh* and his rear legs have faded. So... I guess he'll get another bath to wash it out and then I'll just spray him Saturday morning before the parade lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
LOL - that's awesome!!! Yeah, hope it washes out and doesnt bleed/run or else you'll have the new breed of 'pink shepherd'. What a good sport!!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Awesome!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts