German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the day we got Rocky he has had problems with his ears. Our vet has finally just given us a big bottle of Otomax to use as necessary.

A little while ago, Rocky came in and did his stare thing, so of course I said show me, and he starts down the hallway stopping every 2 feet to make sure I am following him, he walks into the kitchen and looks at the fridge. Of course I am thinking Cheese but he will normally bark at the fridge door so I am baffled.

I asked him again to show me, so he lays down and looks toward the top of the fridge when it hit me. We keep his ear med up there where no little ones can get hold of it. I picked up the bottle and show him and he walks over to me and laid down as soon as I finished the first ear he got up shook his head and laid down so I could do the second one. LOL

I guess on somethings he has me trained LOL

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are. It amazes me the things they understand. Rocky has not issues with anything to dow ith his ears.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Rocky could never fit under our bed. I grab socks and Nikes and he knows I am going out. I grab keys and he knows it is a ride. I open the freezer and he is waiting by his food bowl for ice cream. LOL

They just amaze me.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am so glad I don't have the problem with Rocky. Biggest problem I have with is ears is he get confused at to which one has already been done LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.