German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only shepherd!!!

There are 2 dobermans in class and other things that I don't really consider dogs ;)

So proud, he is such an angel at school...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Dexter is the demo dog in our class, he is the only shepherd in the class also. Yesterday she couldnt use him for one of the demos, because she said he was too good. He kept doing everything she wanted the first time so she couldnt show how to correct the behavior for the other dogs. LOL. He is so adorable I just wanna squeeze him and give him kisses , but he doesnt like that when hes in working mode. He just looks at me like "Mom, pleaase, your embarrassing me"

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dexter is the demo dog in our class, he is the only shepherd in the class also. Yesterday she couldnt use him for one of the demos, because she said he was too good. He kept doing everything she wanted the first time so she couldnt show how to correct the behavior for the other dogs. LOL. He is so adorable I just wanna squeeze him and give him kisses , but he doesnt like that when hes in working mode. He just looks at me like "Mom, pleaase, your embarrassing me"
LOl she has her puppy and she takes the leash and pulls the poor dog up and down. and we are like, ya we just told him to sit and he kinda guessed and we reworded... shake took 5 mins, laydown maybe 10... Our babys rock!!!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Fiona and I demoed left about turn in class on Wednesday night. She is such a knucklehead, she will not learn shake or spin. She just looks at me as if to say, I am not doing silly tricks for you. I am a service dog.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Yes our babies rock. You can really see them thinking>

Fiona and I demoed left about turn in class on Wednesday night. She is such a knucklehead, she will not learn shake or spin. She just looks at me as if to say, I am not doing silly tricks for you. I am a service dog.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
This is so true. The second class we were learning come. My daughters back was to a wall and she was less than a ft away from Dexter saying come. She asked the trainer why he wasnt moving? and the trainer said "because you have a working line shepherd and hes thinking Duh, Im already here" LOL. The trainer told her to move out of the corner and sure enough on the first command to come, he did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts