German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some recommendations for a white Shepherd or Berger blanc suisse breeder. Long coat. Health testing and responsible and all that good stuff

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
If you add your general location, the distance you're willing to travel, or if you'd consider having a puppy shipped you might get more feedback. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you add your general location, the distance you're willing to travel, or if you'd consider having a puppy shipped you might get more feedback. Good luck in your search!
Thanks Tim, I’m in western Pennsylvania. I’m willing to drive up to 6 hours or have the puppy shipped

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don’t have any personal recommendations but have you tried looking up breeders on UKC? They accept and trial white shepherds while the AKC sees it as a fault. Of course this doesn’t guarantee whichever breeders post an ad are truly reputable but you can weed it out yourself.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I found a breeder in NY that looked okay. They health test, OFA hips and elbows, etc. Honestly don't know anything about them other than what is on their website, but it might be someone to talk to.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
White Star in Buffalo area. Shows UKC. I see the above breeder has one of Cindy's bloodlines as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts