German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
When it comes to granting the titles at the dog show, only then the judges would decide who bears the most beautiful coat. The coat comes the last to their attention. The winner, the current champion of the breed could be sable, and could be solid black, the colour of the coat is not principally important. The only colours would be disqualified are of a dog who is pied or piebald. Do not listen to any guys, it is very typical for the GS dogs with bi-colour coats to have their bellies and their back legs white, if not white - lighter than the tan of other parts. The main credential for GSD is and always was THE SKELETON GEOMETRY and indices of bone structure. Vertually, in order to check if your dog is a true GSD - you should look at him moving with the help of X-ray machine. Don't worry, your puppy is pure. You should worry about the development of his muscles and his intellect. GSDs were bred for their intellect as police and military dogs, prove it to yourself.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thank goodness. I don't like people saying he's not just because he's got white fur. Messing with mah dawg :mad:
Tell those people they need to shut it. Your pup is a beautiful light pigment gsd! Pure breed. It's like my pup they think she is a mix because she is a Black and Tan sable. I get "husky" "wolf" etc. nope she is pure though look. ImageUploadedByPG Free1367081586.182590.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1367081607.653064.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1367081630.736713.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

21 - 23 of 23 Posts