German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all! am new to this group, and am wondering if anyone knows about white GSDs. my Luna is wonderful, smart, hilarious, and high energy! she's also (very slowly) learning not to bite me so hard when she is trying to tell me something. are white ones the same?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
My last Gsd was white.They tend to be a bit mellower just because they are usually bred for pet homes and not so much working homes.There are quite a few owners of white shepherds that are members here.My boy Dakota was a frizbee monster,loved to swim,was gentle with women and children,ignored any men outside of our family.He was a wonderful companion.Enjoy your girl Luna!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My last Gsd was white.They tend to be a bit mellower just because they are usually bred for pet homes and not so much working homes.There are quite a few owners of white shepherds that are members here.My boy Dakota was a frizbee monster,loved to swim,was gentle with women and children,ignored any men outside of our family.He was a wonderful companion.Enjoy your girl Luna!
thanks for the encouragement! Luna has now gotten her big girl teeth and her nickname isn't "Li'l Biter" anymore. she's the love of my life, stubbornness, mischievousness, and smarts all in one pup! two of her brothers are black and tans, all crazy smart, but she's the biggest by far. i was raised with GSDs (I wish I had been raised BY them!) but never had a pure white one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts