1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,009 Posts
Wow!! Lucky You! :) It's still dry here in NEPA. :(

·
Registered
987 Posts
Merry Christmas! we have about 3 inches of the white stuff here in southern Indiana

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
nice. its supposedly going to start snowing tonight.... i sure hope so.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Neat. It snow showered here earlier today and we are expecting 5+ inches out of the storm that hit you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Where in Alabama are you? Im in Madison/Huntsville. And We got around 3 inches. It was a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! AND it was Max's first snow! haha we had a BLAST!

But its already starting to slowly melt.... UGH! My backyard is gonna be a mud fest!!!:crazy: :eek: :headbang:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Loved the pictures everyone, we got more snow last night and we are supposed to get more over the next few days. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MrsWoodcock we are just across the river in Hartselle/Somerville area.

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Renee I think I enjoyed the snow just as much as the dogs did.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i sure hope those reports of snow 3-5 inches turn out to be true. May not be a white christmas but snow would be great no matter. Weather channel says its sposed to be rainy and snowy.... hoping for just the snowy part.

·
Registered
102 Posts
White Christmas in NC

KZoppa where are you in NC? I am in Western NC, West of Asheville and we have between 6 and 8 inches, with another 3-4 tonight. Merry Christmas everyone and lets see some pics of pups in snow.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
KZoppa where are you in NC? I am in Western NC, West of Asheville and we have between 6 and 8 inches, with another 3-4 tonight. Merry Christmas everyone and lets see some pics of pups in snow.

i'm at camp lejeune area in jacksonville. it snows MAYBE once a year this way so i'm hoping.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
My daughter is going to school in Tuscaloosa. She was pretty miffed that you have snow in Alabama whiles she's at home in Washington; it was warm enough here to day to go outside in a short sleeved t-shirt.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kzoppa, just checked weather.com for ya it looks like their calling for a 90% chance with 1-3 accumulation, good luck to you. We only got another half inch overnight but it's still snowing and supposed to through late tonight.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Kzoppa, just checked weather.com for ya it looks like their calling for a 90% chance with 1-3 accumulation, good luck to you. We only got another half inch overnight but it's still snowing and supposed to through late tonight.

man i can only hope it sticks with it! unfortunately i have to work around when its supposed to start and i know how stupid people are around here when there is even the threat of snow. The town shuts down. Praying hard for snow though!!! i'm really looking forward to turning Shasta loose on her first snow! I keep checking outside to see if it started early though its still early morning lol

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
We had a person drive here from Alabama on Chrsitmas Day, and leave a female here for breeding. Poor guy...he hit a snow storm coming here...and it looks like he'll hit another one heading back........omg...what some of us go through because of our dogs! LOL!
Robin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts