German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I like the second photo.
Background is fairly plain, dog's structure is clearly visible. The head is also more visible in this photo.
Very handsome boy by the way!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the brightness of he first pic, but the second pic shows a better overall stance. Second pic gets my vote.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The second one really stood out for me...nice looking boy...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I used to work for a printing company, I was their Photoshop "expert"... I like the second one for the same reasons others liked it as far as the dog himself, but the color doesn't look 'true'. Do you know anyone who does Photoshop color work who could do some color work on it for you? I would remove some of the blue, brighten it a bit, add some contrast, and work in the color channels to put more definition between his topline and the trees in the background. It's not creating anything false, just correcting bad lighting, etc., and emphasizing your dog, not the background. Number 2 has more density than the others, and where there is some density you can remove the excess and have a decent photo. It's what should have been done with the camera, but that's what Photoshop is for!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts