German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help picking a photo for a project that I'm doing. Which shot do you like the best? THanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I like #2 because it shows the nobleness and beauty that are trademarks of GSDs, but #3 is adorable with the head tilt. :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
#2 also, but would prefer to lose the collar, it's a little gay for
a macho male like that

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

He's a very handsome dog

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol the classic head tilt....love it!

yeah I really like #2 as well :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Depending on the project... I like #2 for a more serious pose or #3 for a fun one. They're all really good shots and she is absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I vote for #2 but also say no collar.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Just now noticed the collar. It's hideous! You should send it to me with the dog attached. :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Depending on the project... I like #2 for a more serious pose or #3 for a fun one. They're all really good shots and she is absolutely beautiful!
Based on picture number 4 I would say SHE is a HE.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Based on picture number 4 I would say SHE is a HE.
Yeah, I got it, I'm blind. :rolleyes:
my bad, HE is soooo handsome. Guess I should been looking at the whole body huh, instead of just the head. (duh on my part) I guess I just equate pastels with girls for some reason

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL!!! Yeah Diesel is a boy.....:rofl: He likes to play with Piper's pink and purple squeeky balls though. I guess you can say he's confident in that dept LOL!

Thanks I guess it's too late now to lose the collar but I might just retake the pics instead.

·
Registered
195 Posts
At least you got a giggle, I was kinda hiding in the corner there for a minute. I do love HIS name too... Diesel.

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I tried taking his collar out and fixing the green in his eyes, but I think I failed. D:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Clone/stamp tool in Photoshop, and some brushes and burn tool. Glad you like it! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I love #3 very expressive good head tilt. Most people who see the pastel collar will think HE is a she unless you use #4. He's a handsome boy none the less with or without his pastels.:D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hey, Ozzy has a spiked collar and a camo leash and everyone STILL calls him a girl! D:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL he's been testing that collar for me for another project. I definitely should have removed it but I was focused on trying to get a pic of him with his mouth closed. Every pic I have his big tounge is hanging out. I'm going to attempt taking new pics.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts