German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of the absolute best dog alive today in the USA & Worldwide:

Show =

and/or

Working =

:grin2:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've got one of each. (Czech BP Working Line and a West German SL) I already know I am extremely biased but I am convinced that a working line German Shepherd is a master piece and a whole other level of 'dog' then anything else...

In fact when I see other dogs they seem....inferior....

The thing is that if you take all qualities that people look for in a dog, a german shepherd may not be #1 on each but I bet it will be the ONLY breed that is on every list within the top 5. Smartest, sense of smell, fastest, agility, strongest, hardest bite, most loyal, confidence, beauty etc

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Uh oh.. Can of worms opened, lol.. So there are even potentially. Ore distinctions that I'm sure will be brought up, do if they can be addressed early, you won't get hammered by repeated questions...

Does distinction of WG, DDR, AMERICAN, CZECH, ETC MATTER AS WELL AS DISTINCTION BETWEEN SL AND WL? BECAUSE THE REST ARE SOME BIG DIFFERENCES?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Sorry again.. Other question was, are you looking for a specific dog, or type? I. E. Bloodlines, or just general?

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry again.. Other question was, are you looking for a specific dog, or type? I. E. Bloodlines, or just general?

What I was asking is who will be the #1 champ in both for 2016 in ones opinion. But hey I liked the persons enthusiasm in their post. I love to see that.

So whatever a person posts is fine with me.

Just no off topic videos or links back to personal websites please... )wink(

·
Registered
31,365 Posts
I'm terribly biased for working line. I think Dragon with Eros will bring the whole thing home again this year.

Beth Bradley and Fyte von Der Statsmacht are definitely a team to watch. In my opinion are the up and coming team.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Dies it really matter? What one person likes in a dog, the next might not. If I liked a certain dog for their qualities, another might like the opposite qualities and would like a completely different dog.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
In my opinion right now the best dog in America or the world for that matter would be Rosko. My gsd/golden retriever mix. A close second would be my 9 week old pup Athena. PB GSD. Shes too young to be #1 So far her only accomplishments are potty training, eating, playing, and a lot of sleeping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts