German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I scrolled through all the forum sections twice and I hope that I'm posting this in the right one :) If not, my apologies.

Anyways, I have a question for you that has been bothering me for quite a while now. Every Friday evening the Dog Whisperer is on TV here and I never miss an episode.
Now there recently was an episode of a GSD that worked as a sniffing dog at some port. Cesar helped this dog and in the end he took the entire pack for a walk across the docks. This can also be seen in the intro (navy ship in teh background, GSD at the front), but I can't find the intro nor the episode anywhere! :( I think it's Season 4 Episode 4, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know which kind of breed that dog is from? It looks like a workline since he didn't have an arched back (thank god).

So sorry that I can't give you any more information. I just spent the last hour searching for that intro movie and episode, but I couldn't find it.
Any help is much appreciated :)

Also, please keep the discussion 'cesar millan is bad/not' out of here :D Everyone has it's own preferences when it comes to trainers.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies!
I google both and for some reason they seem to be looking exactly the same :( Hmm oh well, guess I'll just have to bump into one who looks like it and ask the owner :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Thanks for the replies!
I google both and for some reason they seem to be looking exactly the same :( Hmm oh well, guess I'll just have to bump into one who looks like it and ask the owner :)
Look through some of the albums posted in the photo gallery here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts