German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious where other dogs "sweet" spot is... like that spot that makes him/her calm or air scratch an imaginary itch :D

my pup LOVES his chest rubbed... he will almost stop doing anything and start doing the air itch..

its funny to mess with his "beauty mark" and tickling the whiskers on it... drives him nuts LOL

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
For the leg kick its his belly and sometimes a good butt scratch, but his "spot" is oddly enough his elbow and back of his front legs. If you scratch there he gets this sleepy look and will lean into you if he's standing or fall asleep if laying down.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The chest for my pup as well, although she's also pretty quick to roll onto her back and give ya her tummy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My boy loves to have the front of his neck scratched when his collar is off. Our girl loves to sit up on her hind legs and get the undersides of her front legs scratched at the same time. (She looks like a kangaroo.)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Dodger loves having his ears petted (like a bunny) he'll come up next to me and put his head under my hand so I can stroke his ears.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
No question about it... lower back right above the hip area. She goes through my legs when i'm standing and waits for me to give her a scratch.

As soon as i start scratching she pretty much collapses on the ground she likes it so much.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Victor will rub against my legs this means rub or brush me down my back. Jamie likes her tummy rubbed.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Molly's magic spot to calm her down is up her nose between her eyes! Other than that, she will do anything for a belly rub :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Minna loves her belly being scratched.
Sobacca loves his back (right in-front of the tail) and his neck being scratched. The neck is his ultimate spot though, just all over his neck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts