German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, not to alarm, but I was wondering if anybody had recently interacted with her via email or orders?
I know sometimes she takes a break from the forum or is busy etc....
BUT she hasn't been on since xmas eve.

I sent her a request via e-mail on Jan 2 to send feedsentials and sunday sundae...
No reply.
I had suggested in email she check her PM's for request (so she would know legit) as I had had a weird email sent to her and one other person a month before...think possible she may had virus attack, may have blocked me.
I did tell her I would be ordering soon, but that would be total diff headline (other was an email I had sent yr before...she thought "I" had emailed and sent me back something she thought I had in question. - I had not sent...It was weird :( )

So if anyone who has ability to reach out to her and have her check in. Please

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I also have been wondering, (worried). I sent her a message but didn't receive a response.

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A mutual friend said she's fine and has litters. Just busy.

Ahhh. That makes me feel better! Phew...

You never know what happened when a regular poster stops for awhile.
It was the no reply to email however that got me weirded out...
Thank you so much for looking into and the update!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Really happy to hear she’s breeding again! Her lines are outstanding and I would love to add another one some day. I actually came on here to hopefully see pictures and hear about her pups. Hopefully when she’s got some free time she’ll come back and update us on how the litter went.

·
Super Moderator
6,161 Posts
Feedsentials? Can anyone eleaborate? She is a wealth of good information and I would be interested to see anything she is making/involved with.
She has a website with info on feedsentials and an ingredient list.Carmspack German Shepherds.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just checking in to see if anyone has heard from her. I've been trying to get another order sent but not hearing back (since end of Jan) hoping everything is ok!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts