German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 734 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , Ziggy here...
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I'm right here in Los Angeles where I've always been. Do you know something that I don't know? My moms been acting very peculiar lately. Looking at maps, making me take pictures with my fur siblings, shoving me in different sized boxes every day. She says I'm going on an adventure, But I have absolutely no idea what that means...

Anyway, a little more about me:

My fancy name is Zigeune von Haus Klaus! I'm a 2yr old black and red German Shepherd Dog from West German Showlines. I stand 3" tall and weigh in at a whopping 1lb 4oz. I'm originally from Ohio, but I did a bit of moving around in my puppy days... all I remember is ending up at this great home in California after my moms friend Lin sent me to her as a gift. Even tho my mom doesn't condone giving puppies as gifts, she said that I was extremely obedient, very low drive, I don't shed, and I don't eat much, so it was almost as if I wasn't here.

Here are some photos from my confusing last 3 days...

Laying with my favorite, Gia, she's never rough with me:

This is Tilden, we were posing very nicely, then out of nowhere he decided to put me in a headlock. He's so silly. We're the same age, but I'm much more mature!

Yesterday we went to this really cool Army Supply store and I got a new dog tag in case I get lost... my moms room is pretty big and easy to get lost in I guess:

...And here's the thing with the boxes

"ouch, this is a pretty tight fit dontchya think?"

"hmm, this might be kinda big - what's the box for again?"

"ahh, perfect!"

"whats this notebook for, and why is my name on it?"

Any clue whats going on?

{ for more info, please visit: http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1171998&page=1#Post1171998 }

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
whata great and very cute idea...it will be fun to see where ziggy goes.

·
Super Moderator
32,131 Posts
That is too funny!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Yeah, Ziggy is starting his adventures, its going to be such fun watching him travel around the country and hopefully the world. Safe travels Ziggy! Great pictures of his preparations.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Fantastic beginning to a fantastic voyage. Have you told him yet where he's going and what kind of adventures he's gonna have?

*whispers* psst Zig how would you like to go surfing? Shh, don't say anything. Maybe we can work it out somewhere along the way. Cross your paws....................

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Great pics.

When Zig comes here, Diva can teach him to herd goats. He can also ride a horse.

If it is winter, he can play in the snow with Siren.

·
Registered
903 Posts
It will be fun to follow Ziggy's travels...could there be a stop in Pittsburgh?....

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I'm going to guess his first stop to be New York. It looks like the book was strategically placed on L.A. and it looks like NY- although it's a bit hard for me to make out.
It could be Sydney too since it looks like that is in the "star" too.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
LOL.. love it.. Ziggy I hope the first leg of your adventure is safe!! Maybe a visit to Maryland during your time on the East Coast? Love the pictures and the story line. Your Mom picked the perfect box for your travels.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Originally Posted By: CarolynSo, what is the modus operandi? Della and I would love for Ziggy to visit.
There are instructions in the "Chat" section. Ziggy has a "sticky" thread there.

1 - 20 of 734 Posts