Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over tonight after work to visit the lady with the pups and they are about 6.5 weeks now. They are getting so big! I have a question though. I was planning on getting it at 8 weeks, but it turns out that i'm busy that weekend and wouldnt be able to devote enough time for the pup. I can either get the pup this weekend or two weeks from this weekend, so basically 7 weeks or 9 weeks. I know its better to wait a little longer, but I'm kinda anxious and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to get it at 7 than 8 or 9. They've already learned quite a bit from the mom and siblings and I just wonder if they would miss out on anything if I got her a little earlier. Any advice?