German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today....I am doing laundry....carrying a pile of clothes to the washer, maggie grabs my panties and runs out the sliding glass door and priceeds to play keep away around the yard while the neighbors are having a deck built so of course the guys are watching me red faced chasing maggie trying to get panties back!! grrrr i was sooo mad!!!!!!
i walked in the house and she brought them in a dropped them at my feet then went and laid down. i think she knew i was mad mad

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
LOL! That makes for a great story.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I took my male GSD to a 'dog park' with a friend's dog. The park was actually just the unfenced yard of the local high school. My dog was used to a fully fenced park with trees and bushes.

When he couldn't find any trees or fence posts to pee on, he began peeing on people's legs. He nailed 3 people before I was able to get him back on leash!:blush: :blush::blush:

We then made a very loooong, slow trip around the perimeter of school yard where there were lots of trees and bushes for him to pee on!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I work in IT - I am the token female in the office. I occasionally bring Trickster in to hang with me and he is very pushy about play. And he rams my coworkers with a large Kong toy in his mouth, repeatedly, to entice them for play. And this happens to be miraculously crotch height for every coworker. Trickster will stay in my area and not free range the rest of the office but I cant keep the coworkers from coming in and engaging him. I had hoped this would in itself be a deterrent.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haha, it's amazing what they manage to get into! Mine did something similar...my purse was hanging over the back of a chair in my dining room, with the zipper open. My dog took it upon herself to reach in and grab a tampon, which she then presented to my (male) guest as a lovely welcome present. My cheeks still haven't un-blushed, 5 months after the incident.

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Not embarrassing but silly because it was my mom. Max always will stick his head in any new bags I bring home- he has to check everything out. For dinner I made a ham and my mom wanted the ham bone to make pea soup. I wrapped the ham bone up and my mom put the ham bone in her pocket book -to bring home. When max put his nosey head in her pocketbook - he felt much obliged that he hit the jackpot. There was a bit of a struggle with my mom removing max’s head out her pocket book. All worked out well with the ham bone being saved. Lol we still laugh about sometimes I think he still looks for that hambone every time she comes over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts