German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place for this but here we go. I NEED A GOOD VACUUM. Having 2 dogs, a very active house, we end up tracking a lot of dirt and hair inside the house, so I was wondering; what’s the best vacuum for pets? And; does anyone have a Central Vacuum System? Right now I’m looking at a Dyson and just started looking at Central Systems.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
majority seem to recommend dyson. I have a shark professional and I love it. When I bought mine I just compared them online.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
majority seem to recommend dyson. I have a shark professional and I love it. When I bought mine I just compared them online.
Yeah ive been trying to compare them but i just wanted to see what people on here use since they have to deal with a dog that sheds a lot. haha Just wanna be sure before i spend $300 or so on a Vacuum. haha

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Dysons are WAY too heavy...get an oreck, the new light magnesium with the swivel head is AMAZING. Seriously.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have just a basic Oreck Commerical XL vacuum it's only 8 pounds and is fantastic at picking up all the fur.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts