German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when i am out walking Josie i'll have these men drive by poking their heads out staring at Josie!. I swear everytime they do this i am thinking they are going to wreck their car. Are they staring down at her because they want her to get riled up? or is it cause she's a good looking animal?. Geesh! makes me want to say " keep your eyes on the road!'!! what if there was a little kid that stepped off the curb into the road?, that poor child is going to get hit because of you!!.

Anyone else experience this with their German Shepherds when out walking them? people staring at your dogs while driving?. Since there is a banning cellphone while driving law maybe they should make a law about staring at something else while driving! haha.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Maybe if it's men doing it, they may be looking at you as well as Josie :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I get that too while I am walking Wolfie. One time a guy yelled out his car window that he wishes his wife would let him have a dog like ?Wolfie instead of the stupid little dog he had. LOL

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well I ogled (sp) a sable riding in the Jeep next to us yesterday. I yelled "beautiful dog" and gave the owner a thumbs up. I guess I am no better than those men, haha. I have had people slow down and say how beautiful Stryder is. I smile and say "thanks"

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I was walking Dodger across the street and a couple honked their horn and gave me a thumbs up lol I thought they were going to run in to the curb.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The only thing better than a good looking GSD is a good looking GSD being walked by a pretty lady. That will get 2nd and 3rd looks every time from me. :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing better than a good looking GSD is a good looking GSD being walked by a pretty lady. That will get 2nd and 3rd looks every time from me. :D
LOL yesterday evening i took Josie out for her last walk. I had her leash around my shoulders so i was pretty much hand free. She was walking right next to me, a guy in a pepsi truck drove by really slow then he stopped. He was watching, i think he was surprised how a lady can walk a large dog with no problems, having a leash around her shoulders no less! lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts