German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would your GSD do if he/she could be on this forum? What questions would he/she ask?

My girl would go around checking out all the boys on the forum ;)

She would ask how she can get more treats, more walkies and more time with me.

She would ask how she can get more chew toys, more stuffed bones and more FOOD!

And lastly--she would ask why her mom get nervous when other dogs are around her and how she can prevent her mom's feeling from resonating into her.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Mine would just lurk thought the threads, rarely providing his comment. But when he did, he would expect everybody to listen and obey.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Mine would complain on how I do not answer her bell immediatly upon ringing and how annoyed she is when she has to come and get me to let her out to potty.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Rivers would try to meet EVERYBODY! And he would convince everybody that fetch is the greatest game in the world and it should be ALL humans' #1 priority to play it with their dogs! :doggieplayball:
And of course he would plot with all he other doggies about how to keep mom and dad from ever leaving them home alone! Ever!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Chrono would comment and spam every thread with mostly useless posts and jokes that don't contribute at all. He would be one of those people with 2000 posts who had only been on the forum for two months. He would randomly show up at member's houses after unsuccessfully trying to organize group meetings, and eventually he would be banned when his 'BARF and Kibble for Starving Dogs in Africa' charity ended up be fraudulent after members started questioning his 200 pound weight gain.

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Rivers would try to meet EVERYBODY! And he would convince everybody that fetch is the greatest game in the world and it should be ALL humans' #1 priority to play it with their dogs! :doggieplayball:
And of course he would plot with all he other doggies about how to keep mom and dad from ever leaving them home alone! Ever!
Titan is This^^^^ HAHA.

Athena however would probably not stop licking keayboard, mouse, computer screen, etc. and if she did she'd just try to figure out how to get mom to keep her out of her kennel and ask the best ways to cuddle.. hehe

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Oh my, Kya would try to convince all the other dogs they were beneath her and should do her bidding.

Phinneas would be EVERYONES friend and would tell all kinds of stories all the time!

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Mine would be on Schutzhund forum asking if anyone ever bit the helper for real, and how was that?

He'd start a rant about having to track for kibble, but not being allowed to track live rabbits.

He'd be on the Police/K9 forum asking about biting bad people for real.

Then he would post a poll about what are reasonable intervals for potty breaks.

He would DROOL over each and every picture with an orange ball or a frisbee in it.

Wonder what his signature would go?

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Chrono would comment and spam every thread with mostly useless posts and jokes that don't contribute at all. He would be one of those people with 2000 posts who had only been on the forum for two months. He would randomly show up at member's houses after unsuccessfully trying to organize group meetings, and eventually he would be banned when his 'BARF and Kibble for Starving Dogs in Africa' charity ended up be fraudulent after members started questioning his 200 pound weight gain.
OMG get Chrono a membership. It would be lively!

Daisy would be banned w/in a few hours just for snarlin at others who disagree. Lucky would pick a fight w/ me so Id get banned and he would play fetch more.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Molly would ask people about what shampoo they use, what their favorite toy is, be a total diva queen b type.

Tanner would ask about food and chicks(well the canine version)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Jasmine would go thru all my previous threads and posts and get mad for telling the world about her. Then she would make a thread about me and the horrible life she has with her 2 orthopedic beds, nasty healthy food, totw, how she barely has any toys 10-15, how I only give her 1 bully stick every once in a while, and how horrible of a mom I am. She would talk about what a princess she is.. Oh and about the cute police k9 brix who lives down the street :)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts