German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday- mags plays with juno gets hurt several times running into juno or not jumping high enough to get on steps, being fliped... tuesday-door guy comes we try to make maggie sit before lovings, she yelps, wed- i take her to my dads she goes over in his yard goes to run to me so she sorta jumps and yelps. all the time she favors leg for 5 min then jumps around again, i was told i am overacting mom..shes a puppy, shes just a big cry baby.....this is how she learns her limits...
I am thinking shes sore or i donno....seems to be same leg all the time. i tried to get a video of her walking she seems to swing her hips a lot more then before. i walk her several times a day...so i see a different gait.

so would ypu go to the vet to make sure or would you wait a few days and just see of she is sore from rough housing with her friend? juno is a husky

shes a big girl at 14 weeks she is 34.8 lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would go to the vet personally. I would want the peace of mind and to avoid potentially worsening an injury or other problem.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i dont think the vet understood me. she didnt even have maggie walk. she just did a physical. and maggie has another ear infection..i wonder raw diet chicken alergy like another said. shes 36.6 lbs at 14 weeks. 5/1/1 diet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts