German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure but I think Zuko is a red sable? He's currently 3 months old here, can anyone please post a picture of what he might look like when he's an adult? If anyone has ever had a puppy that looked just like him and is now an adult can you post a picture of them as an adult so I can get an idea of what Zuko will look like? Thanks :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Its so hard to tell what they will look like, just because a pup might look like another pup right now doesnt mean they will look anything like each other down the line... GSD pups change colors dramatically age they age, some even until they are 2 - 3 years old! Zuko is adorable though!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its so hard to tell what they will look like, just because a pup might look like another pup right now doesnt mean they will look anything like each other down the line... GSD pups change colors dramatically age they age, some even until they are 2 - 3 years old! Zuko is adorable though!
True and thank you. :) Still I would love to see any pictures of some sables that look like mine, Zuko is so cool looking I've never seen another GSD puppy with the same colors as him before.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You're little puppy looks a lot like Lisl did at that age. Same stripe down the back and black ring on the tail.

This is Lisl at 21+ weeks.

This was her at thirteen weeks:

The black has moved down her sides, thighs, and nearly to the end of her tail.

They say sables get darker as they grow up, and everything else gets lighter except all blacks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're little puppy looks a lot like Lisl did at that age. Same stripe down the back and black ring on the tail.

This is Lisl at 21+ weeks.

This was her at thirteen weeks:

The black has moved down her sides, thighs, and nearly to the end of her tail.

They say sables get darker as they grow up, and everything else gets lighter except all blacks.
Oh what a beauty! She does look very much like him! Thanks so much for posting :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
He's a cutie. I'm guessing from his name that you're an Avatar fan?

·
Registered
910 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
For a second the color of his eyes almost had me thinking he's a liver sable, but his nose leather looks black so I think he is a red sable. If you have any pics of him at birth, that is usually how dark they return to as an adult.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lost spayed female german shepherd please look

I'm VERY depressed not knowing where she is or if shes ok! If you have seen her or know where she is please contact me. In the last photos I took of her she was about 6 months, I'm assuming she is about 10 or 11 months now. She could be anywhere in any state by now but she used to live here in Florida with me. Please share and help me find her, thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't remember how to start a new thread so I had to write this here..

I'm VERY depressed not knowing where she is or if shes ok! If you have seen her or know where she is please contact me. In the last photos I took of her she was about 6 months, I'm assuming she is about 10 or 11 months now. She could be anywhere in any state by now but she used to live here in Florida with me. Please share and help me find her, thank you.
I don't remember how to start a new thread so I had to write this here..

·
Registered
226 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts