German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I came up with this silly idea, but I think it could be fun. Based on your observations of how other people answer posts, are they passive, blunt, argumentive, assertive, willing to meet overtures but not creating them, etc? What type of dog would their personality most closely match. Please answer this question about the person that posted above you. Beginning with me.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was looking through my old threads and realized that nobody ever answered this! Ok, so I will choose my own answer, I would be an Argentinian Mastiff. Because they are excessively tolerant of children-have high pain tolerance, and are protective of what they perceive as their territory and will guard it without fear against any intruder. So if anyone cares to answer this, they can also pick their own answer like I did.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am definitely a border collie, one of the neurotic ones. :)
Off topic, but speaking of border collies-I periodically check the local dog pound website and I couldn't believe that there is a PB border collie there. That is rarity around here! PS I don't think your that neurotic. I have read much more neurotic posts than yours!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Me me what am I?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ooooo Setters are so pretty! I've got long hair too O.O

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Germanshepherdlova since you started this thread I will say you are a German Shepherd, because you are inquisitive, observant and don't mind getting into a fray.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Germanshepherdlova since you started this thread I will say you are a German Shepherd, because you are inquisitive, observant and don't mind getting into a fray.
I actually thought I would be a GSD too-but didn't want to pick it and have people say that I am only choosing a GS because it's my favorite dog. Now I have to think about what dog you will be. Will post it soon.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Paddy, I have chosen the dog for you. I am going to say a Golden Retriever. The GR is the 4th smartest dog in the world. From reading your posts I can tell that you are an intelligent person. You say what you need to say, but are rarely, if ever, involved in nasty mean spirited fights. The type that Mods need to intervene in. GR's are gentle dogs, and as I said before, they are intelligent-but not push-overs either.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
well i have to admit this is an interesting thread to come across lol!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
well i have to admit this is an interesting thread to come across lol!
Definitely a GSD. Tough exterior until you get to know her better (by her posts) and then you see the softer side. Protective and loyal to her family and her pets. (even the ones that no longer live with her) Working dog for sure, not a couch potato. Needs to work on her off switch so she can get more sleep. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Definitely a GSD. Tough exterior until you get to know her better (by her posts) and then you see the softer side. Protective and loyal to her family and her pets. (even the ones that no longer live with her) Working dog for sure, not a couch potato. Needs to work on her off switch so she can get more sleep. :)
awww thank you!

For you.... it's tough. Supportive, i cant recall reading anything negative in response to a thread, nice, very smart but likes to have cake and eat it too so to speak. hmmmm..... ~taps fingers while pondering~....

I would say really just a working breed whether its collie, border collie, GSD, ect.... Have the smarts but the understanding as well so i'm leaning more towards Collie (lassie collie, not BC lol). Also, i'm sure wouldnt hestitate to be protective if necessary.

(and you're right, i do need to find the off switch lol)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Jessie you remind me of a Boston, a lil crazy, always funny. And never afraid to say what you think.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts