German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pup is now 6.5 months old and while he's a great dog 98% of the time, he's coming into his teenage brat phase. So with an eye to get through these next months as smoothly as possible, I am hoping that some more experienced eyes could read his pedigree and weigh in on what to look out for and what he might excel in a few years down the line. He loves tracking so I've been doing quite a bit of nosework with him. Tires him out and is easy on his joints!

Apologies for the text-only links... apparently hyperlinking is gated behind postcount.

Dam: pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2470155-mabel-lakes-grizzly-bear

Sire: pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2470156-timber-wolf-von-doyle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi @Legebriand ! I am getting a puppy from Nikky at Mabel Lake Shepherds as well! She has another litter from Grizzly Bear and Timber wolf and we get to pick our pup up in May! Can you tell me more about your pup and your experience? We're very excited!

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Hi @Legebriand ! I am getting a puppy from Nikky at Mabel Lake Shepherds as well! She has another litter from Grizzly Bear and Timber wolf and we get to pick our pup up in May! Can you tell me more about your pup and your experience? We're very excited!
They haven’t logged in since 2018
Feel free to start your own thread :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.