German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
With a puppy that's on strict home rest...so long story short Raven was running around with my older GSD Clay, she stumbled and was lame about 5 minutes later non weight baring...poor girl we have been to the vet's today and it's a possible broken/fractured toe but hopefully a sprain or strain...
she's on metacam for the next 5 days and if there is no improvement back to the vet's for sedation and x ray's.
She needs to be kept quiet with minimal standing, walking and definitely no running or jumping....
Does anyone have any ideas how I can keep her and myself from going nuts over the next 5 days any suggestions would be very much appreciated 馃槉 thanks.

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place please feel free to move it if needed.

Registered
Crate crate crate!

Be prepared for more injuries. I had to ultimately separate the boys and girls until they matured and were less rambunctious because my girls were always getting injured.

Reactions: Sabis mom

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yes good idea! I will set it up now fortunately she has two a soft crate and a wire metal one I'm thinking the soft one might be better...I think at least for a few months no more playing off lead together.
Thank you 馃槉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts