German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Wow. That's a lot of snow. Very cute pictures. Love the 4th one.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
so cute!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Cool! We surely have enough snow at our house!:):D
:brrrwinter: is it spring yet?!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hmm it's a little chilly in South Florida today, I think I might need to break out the pants...

:rofl: :lurking: :hide:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm it's a little chilly in South Florida today, I think I might need to break out the pants...

:rofl: :lurking: :hide:
Did I mention that nobody likes a smart A**:)
I went to Florida two years ago for Christmas to visit with my Wife's family and it was too hot for me. It was nice to get away though as I own a Landscaping/ Snow plowing business and have not had a winter vacation in twenty years. It snowed at home while I was at Sea World. My employees handled everything very well but it was still very stressfull. I like the Cold and I don't know how you Floridians deal with that heat all year long.

·
Registered
330 Posts
wow, it was a joke. funny haha. i wasn't trying to upset anyone.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
We don't get much snow, but maybe next year I can build a little hill for my dogs. It will probably take all winter to accumulate enough snow. LOL!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I'll have to remember that for the next 2' snow storm that will hopefully be sometime next year (or even the year after)!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did this for my Lab last year but it was not as big. Now that we have two dogs I just had to make it big enough for both of them. It helps to have one of these to make the pile:)
And a pic of last years pile with my Lab and Little Bro

Attachments

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Those are some cool dog igloos!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts