German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't come here all that much and I guess I must not be very observant but what the **** is there a white dog doing on the header of this forum.
I surely hope I'm not the first to question this.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
OMG!! There is...what has this board come to(hard to answer that one)?
A year ago a change took place with ownership, ads can be anything now, even puppy mills can advertise(in disguise).
UKC is allowed to show what a total GSD can be...vs AKC and their standards.
Wonder which one Max would approve of?

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
They do come in white. Are you objecting or just being funny?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
OMG! A German Shepherd on the GSD forum header!? NOOOOO!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Really, the way I take it is no matter what color of GSD you have, you should feel welcome to come here, and that's how it should be...

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I owned a white GSD and I think even though he was a "WHITE" GSD, he was still a GSD none the less. I'm a tad confused why that would upset you. I am new to this board though. So I'm a bit ignorant on how things used to be.... :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I owned a white GSD and I think even though he was a "WHITE" GSD, he was still a GSD none the less. I'm a tad confused why that would upset you. I am new to this board though. So I'm a bit ignorant on how things used to be.... :)
Right!

You know what really annoys me is when people say Yellow labs are hyper, black labs are calm, chocolate labs are aggressive, etc! Color really means nothing in a breed....

White GSDs are still very much GSDs and this is a great place to come share/learn info. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG!! There is...what has this board come to(hard to answer that one)?
A year ago a change took place with ownership, ads can be anything now, even puppy mills can advertise(in disguise).
UKC is allowed to show what a total GSD can be...vs AKC and their standards.
Wonder which one Max would approve of?
I guess by the replies what Max thoughts were don't seem to matter here dang

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Holy cow ... a GSD message board with GSD pictures in the heading ... how special.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.