German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Wonder if she knows allowing her dog to eat the dryer sheets can kill him. idiot.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Wow, that's crazy....Look I let my dog eats toxins for fun..isn't that cool I can make a video of it??:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah my first thought was "why on earth are you giving your dog a dryer sheet" then that changed to "why are you letting her rip it up" then "WTF?!?! WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOUR DOG EAT THE DRYER SHEET!!!!"

I'm really speechless...I couldn't believe it. :eek::eek::eek:

They have a lot of other videos too - I wonder what else they show...:mad::(

I hope the dogs are OK.

Another :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: moment.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Darn, they approve all comments and no way she's going to approve mine. :mad:

I said "You have got to be the biggest moron on the planet! You seriously think letting your dog eat dryers sheets is cute? Yep, it'll be real cute when they choke on it, or it creates a blockage in their intestines, or better yet....they die! Won't that be cute?
If I knew where you were I'd have the ASPCA on your ***!"

I was a tad ticked off. :rofl:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I mean come on! Dryer sheets are on the top ten lists of toxins to keep AWAY from your pets. My kids find dryer sheets and put them in the trash. Riley finds a dryer sheet and brings it to me. Shasta has yet to encounter one.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

I said "You have got to be the biggest moron on the planet! You seriously think letting your dog eat dryers sheets is cute? Yep, it'll be real cute when they choke on it, or it creates a blockage in their intestines, or better yet....they die! Won't that be cute?

seriously! that is animal cruelty. I would forward the video to my local ASPCA. They can track the web code for a location.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

At least they'll get the comment. I'm sure you're right that they won't approve it...maybe we should all do that...comment so they know what (BLEEEEPS) they're being.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
seriously! that is animal cruelty. I would forward the video to my local ASPCA. They can track the web code for a location.
I disagree. It's a waste of resources to go complaining about people who feed their 8 year old dog dryer sheets because they're ignorant to what will happen... They didn't sound like bad people, just stupid... How about someone with a YouTube account post a comment to the owner warning them that it could kill the dog?

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Geez, they even have to approve comments on their channel.
I wrote a much nicer plea to stop this in the comment section, but at least they'll read it when they decide whether to approve (which I highly doubt).

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
The people from YouTube are not always the most cooperative in dealing with stuff like this. (I've been retired for almost 3 years so things may have changed)
They get a lot of requests from LE for information and help and they almost force you to get a Judge to sign an order. In a couple of cases that I know of, it's taken a Federal Magistrate to issue an order.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
GRR I tired to post a comment to tell them that their dogs will more than likely die if they continue to feed them dryer sheets, and it won't let me :( :mad:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I posted a comment and disliked the video AND flagged it as inappropriate that way hopefully some idiot doesn't see it and do the same thing thinking it's cute and/or funny

·
Registered
97 Posts
I posted a comment and disliked the video AND flagged it as inappropriate that way hopefully some idiot doesn't see it and do the same thing thinking it's cute and/or funny
I also did this.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow so **** stupid, I know Axel as a puppy would go digging threw the laundry to find them, I believe dogs like them because of the smell or something, I would have to chase him down to get them back. Now I either hide them or just close the laundry room all together, I know its not his fault for eating them but I would never just give them to him.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.