German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
You mean what songs does your dog sing to you....

Mine does a wicked imitation of Elvis's Hound Dog.....replete with serious pelvis gyrations....

SuperG

·
Registered
31,873 Posts
I do sing them, You are so beautiful.

And I sing them Bob Dylan, Jim Croche, and Weird Al songs.

Sometimes I feel sorry for my neighbors.

There are worse things than dogs barking.

·
Registered
217 Posts
We sing a variation of the COPs theme song.
Bad dog, bad dog
What are you going to do
When they come for you
( We only do this when we are just messing around with Gypsy.)
Also, Gypsy is no country music fan. It makes her sleepy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Since our kids gave our cat his own song, we had to have one for our new dog as well. Cat song goes:

Joey Joey, the wonder cat
I'm so glad you're not a rat...or a bat
But just our big fat silly cat!

So now Samson's song has the same tune and goes:

Samson Samson the warrior dog
You don't even have a blog (only Disney parents know what this means...show called "dog with a blog"
You are so great and sleep in a crate!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I used to make up songs for my last GSD... it was called Bunny Ears and bear hair. Don't ask.

This little guy, the poor thing, has to listen to my version of Ice, Ice Baby... only I say.. Geist, Geist Baby...

Yep... I'm going to the funny farm.. where life is beautiful all the time!

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Lol dead puppies arnt much fun, my puppy died last fall..hes still roting in the hall dead puppies arnt much fun, mama said puppies days are thru then she threw him in the stew dead puppies arnt much fun.
Dr.Demento song from gods knows when, lol im surprised no one brought up that little gem lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Still singing part of the old "Wooly Bully" song from the 60's to Hans right before I give him a bully stick.

Not sure if it's the prospect of getting a bully stick that makes him go around in circles or my horrible singing... ;)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Every morning I sing to the tune of Happy Birthday

Good morning to you
You live in a shoe
You look like a "Buggy" ( Wolfie's nickname)
And you Smell like one too

Every morning when I wake up, Wolfie runs to the kitchen, sits down with his ears all the way back, and waits for his good morning song. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Every morning I sing to the tune of Happy Birthday

Good morning to you
You live in a shoe
You look like a "Buggy" ( Wolfie's nickname)
And you Smell like one too

Every morning when I wake up, Wolfie runs to the kitchen, sits down with his ears all the way back, and waits for his good morning song. LOL
I am getting a mental picture of your routine- how cute. :D

We also have a silly morning routine, although it doesn't involve singing.

He is crated at night. I walk in the room and say, rather dramatically, OMG! What a beeg poppy (big puppy).

WHERE did you come from?

I asked for a wee poppy and got a BEEG poppy (yes, my accent is horrible)

This tends to crack my hubby up and Hans simply does the head tilt thing. Probably a good thing he can't talk...

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I am getting a mental picture of your routine- how cute. :D

We also have a silly morning routine, although it doesn't involve singing.

He is crated at night. I walk in the room and say, rather dramatically, OMG! What a beeg poppy (big puppy).

WHERE did you come from?

I asked for a wee poppy and got a BEEG poppy (yes, my accent is horrible)

This tends to crack my hubby up and Hans simply does the head tilt thing. Probably a good thing he can't talk...

LOL! Beeg poppy reminds me of David Ortiz ( aka Big Papi) of the Boston Red Sox

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
we make our own!

nanan nanna nananana ZEUSIE! (batman)

Our duet:

Whos best boy? Whos best boy?
Puppy puppy puppy pups!

Whos best boy? Whos best boy?
Puppy puppy puppy pups!

bahaha

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I sing everyday, multiple times a day to my dogs, I sing everything from Elton John to Lady Gaga to Rob Zombie to Beyonce to Billy Joel to Taylor Swift to Avenged Sevenfold to Rasheeda. :D

I sing this to Draco "Pup! Pup! Pitty Pup, Pitty, Pitty, Pup Pup, Pup, Pitty Pup!" :crazy:

I sing this to Sin "Sinister Black Boy, he's big and he's black and he's my boyyyyy, my big black boy!"

I do sing a specific song to my cats. Chaos, Mayhem and Wicked are all calico cats so I sing to them "My 3 calicos, my 3 calicos, my 3 calicos, THEY'RE CALICOS!" :laugh: I sing this to my Ragdoll kitten named Monster "Oh hi kit ten! My kit ten! Mean kit ten! Evil kit ten!" :laugh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I sing everyday, multiple times a day to my dogs, I sing everything from Elton John to Lady Gaga to Rob Zombie to Beyonce to Billy Joel to Taylor Swift to Avenged Sevenfold to Rasheeda. :D

I sing this to Draco "Pup! Pup! Pitty Pup, Pitty, Pitty, Pup Pup, Pup, Pitty Pup!" :crazy:

I sing this to Sin "Sinister Black Boy, he's big and he's black and he's my boyyyyy, my big black boy!"

I do sing a specific song to my cats. Chaos, Mayhem and Wicked are all calico cats so I sing to them "My 3 calicos, my 3 calicos, my 3 calicos, THEY'RE CALICOS!" :laugh: I sing this to my Ragdoll kitten named Monster "Oh hi kit ten! My kit ten! Mean kit ten! Evil kit ten!" :laugh:
I love your personalized songs thank you for sharing them with us made me smile real big :)

Also I feel like due to the variety of your song choices you are going to have some incredibly cultured young fuz-men there :p

21 - 40 of 65 Posts