German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hypothetically If you could breed to any male regardless of how long they have been gone who would you choose and why. Just pretend that there was frozen semen available.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Bernd Lierberg.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,314 Posts
Well - I have frozen from 2 of my favorites - Xito and Ufo....Xito's grandsire - Xento Maineiche would be on my list though

But otherwise, I would agree with Sunsilver - Lord

another to think of is Marko Cellarland - who was a VA dog but not used by showline people - he is in more working pedigrees

Lee

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm going to have to go with The Duke.

Oh wait...you mean dogs, right. You mean dogs. :)

Ahhhh you really got me ...I read to "The Duke" and thought.....I wonder why she didn't give the dogs full registered name ??...I kinda wanted to see what the dog looked like...then I finished reading your post..:laugh2:.:laugh2:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have no idea why I love this dog I have always loved the look of this dog. I eventually got a wlgsd and to my suprise Held was in the pedigree

·
Registered
855 Posts
I have no idea why I love this dog I have always loved the look of this dog. I eventually got a wlgsd and to my suprise Held was in the pedigree
What's not to love about him? Sire is Ingo, who among other things is Lord's grand-sire. Dam is another product of Haus Himpel's 2-2 linebreedings on Bernd. I can see why Cliff would say you took his dog!

·
Premium Member
11,314 Posts
Hoytn - take an indepth look at your puppy's pedigree....particularly her great and great great grandmother....Csabre and Kyra.....pretty much all dogs everyone mentions are there in strength....Lord - Marko - haus Himple...hunt drives and balance ...these are the dogs that bring what is lacking in so many breedings today

Lee

·
Registered
382 Posts
She has drive but it isnt crazy out of control which I like. I have gotten lucky she is my second GSD that is all mine and just like my first GSD her nose is amazing but I am more knowledgeable now then be4 so I AM getting a nose work title if not several.

·
Premium Member
11,314 Posts
sorry - mixed up screen names of hoytn and someone else

Lee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts