German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
That webpage has been discussed on here before. I think it is one of those bizarre search driven things that takes whatever you search for and inserts it into that text. I've seen that exact same text except with other breeds inserted into the paragraph. I think it is just to count web hits so someone gets paid for the ads on their blog.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That webpage has been discussed on here before. I think it is one of those bizarre search driven things that takes whatever you search for and inserts it into that text. I've seen that exact same text except with other breeds inserted into the paragraph. I think it is just to count web hits so someone gets paid for the ads on their blog.

Well, that would make sense.

·
Registered
35 Posts
OMG...I was laughing so hard while reading this my dogs were looking at me very strangely. I hope not to many prospective GSD buyers will be dissapolnted after reading this article and none of the GSD puppies they look at have the "rope" on the nose etc... ; ).

·
Registered
652 Posts
now i see...:)

robot text.:D

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have to put ointment on Tazors curly tail. I think hes definitely a piebald. Why is he looking at me like a sourpuss? Oh..he prob just needs me to clean the big skin roll over his black eyes.

This was sooo funny..thnx for posting. :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ok, that was entertaining....I'm not sure either one of my dogs is going to like me pushing on their nose to meet this standard....:rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Now, all of you know why people think that your GSD's aren't GSD's....they read this:D

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
That is the truth! I also get that with my Dobermann. Since his ears failed to stand...gosh.
Well if his ears don't stand up then he isn't doberman and I dare you say he is;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts