German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This white beauty showed up at my dads house around a week ago. She was sooooooo dirty and starving. You could see every bone in her body. My dad didn't want a big dog but he took her in anyways. She goes to the vet some time this week. I looked at countless pictures and I THINK she looks like a full blooded Great Pyrenees and is some where around 6 months old just my guess. I know you might be able to tell from the pic put she is pure white not a different color on her whole body just snow white. I just want other peoples input on what they think she is. I reckon she weighs somewhere around 30lbs but like I said she is SUPER SKINNY so I know she would weigh more once she gets a good solid food schedule going. Once we hear from the vet ill update but in the mean time what do you all think?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I think from the pic she looks like a pyr to

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually have a video of her from today playing but I was not sure how to upload a video on here.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
She looks very pretty and I agree on the pyr... Just have to ask, y'all have done a search for the owner, and your dad is prepared to accept the results of a microchip scan? Somebody may be out there looking for their lost puppy :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She looks very pretty and I agree on the pyr... Just have to ask, y'all have done a search for the owner, and your dad is prepared to accept the results of a microchip scan? Somebody may be out there looking for their lost puppy :(
Already checked it out. Took her into the animal shelter and they scanned her but no chip was found. Called all the vests offices and the sheriffs department with no luck. Hopefully she has found her forever home. He lives right at the edge of town and the animal shelter believes with how bad she was that she was dropped off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts