Banned
15,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what brand or kind of shampoo
are you usuing on your dog???

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
A horse shampoo. Absorbine "Superpoo" smells like apple and one bottle has lasted me 7 years. I don't bathe that often & it is a big bottle that you dilute.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
I like the Earth Bath shampoos. I actually have a bar of it.

Since I only give one or two baths a year (unless something happens to make another one necessary) and it's usually in the spring and in the summer I use the Azmira NEEM Protect shampoo. It helps repel biting insects, including fleas and mosquitoes. It smells good too!

·
Registered
15,957 Posts
Castile bar soap. I wet my dog, lather her up with the bar soap & then pop in the tub for a rinse.

Castile bar soap is a gentle natural soap that does the job. It is also cheap at $1 or less a bar which lasts a very long time.

You could also go for castile shampoo which is available at health food stores.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Shampoochie natural bar soap...I love the way it smells and find washing with a bar much easier, and it lasts forever since they don't really get baths.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the replies everybody.

i bought the Earthbath. i liked it. it made lots of suds and
it left my dog smelling good.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
the earthbath "between bath" spritz(s) are nice as well

I love their products

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my GF bought Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera, that's one shampoo. i don't know how much she had to choose from. she bought it at PetSmart. i'm going to go on-line and look at their products
because i'll have more to choose from.

Originally Posted By: natalie559What scent did you decide on? I found that was the hardest part!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts