German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What do you mean that's for the cats? I thought it was so my big sister couldn't follow us!

(please ignore the dog hair in the first pic... I hadn't vaccumed for the 10th time that day :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
:rofl: That second picture looks like a cartoon where his body is stretching to fit through the door! What a character!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha how did he fit through that?! HAHA

·
Registered
485 Posts
:rofl: That is incredible!!! That second picture is completely priceless! I am so glad you caught that, and had your camera close by!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Cute! I thought about getting one of those, but I KNEW my dogs would be able to squish themselves through that little door. I ended up with a gate that the cats just jump over. The dogs could do that too, but for some reason they don't. Although Halo has managed to open it a couple of times to go in and help herself to the kitty food.

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have two of these. The one to the cat room is closed... luckily the cats are small enough that they can squeeze through with the door closed.

Kaiser is a small boy and goes through the door all the time. He's only about 23" tall and only 65lbs at a year old. Raven went through once when I thought she was too big to but hasn't tried in a couple years.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Cute! I thought about getting one of those, but I KNEW my dogs would be able to squish themselves through that little door. I ended up with a gate that the cats just jump over. The dogs could do that too, but for some reason they don't. Although Halo has managed to open it a couple of times to go in and help herself to the kitty food.
My sheltie, Duchess, used to be able to jump 4 feet straight up, but never figured out she could jump over an ironing board laying on it's side across a doorway. Never look a gift horse in the mouth!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I'm thinking that pup has a future in a magic act!

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
My sheltie, Duchess, used to be able to jump 4 feet straight up, but never figured out she could jump over an ironing board laying on it's side across a doorway. Never look a gift horse in the mouth!
I am NOT complaining! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
So funny! Do you really think you need to explain the dog hair in the pic to us?!

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
That is just impressive! Dog hair...don't apologize! I sweep constantly but there is still fur on the floor. If someone didn't have GSD's and came over they'd probably think we hadn't swept in a week.

Thankfully Dante doesn't shed. But Moose already sheds buckets, so I guess he makes up for Dante's lack of shedding. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Was there dog hair in that pic? :thinking:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL! That is a riot! I can't believe he squeezed through there!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
LOL, we have the same baby gate with cat door. Until the dogs learned they were not allowed to try that, we had to wire the door partly closed to keep Rosa out. We could not believe she squeezed herself through there! Great picture, reminds me of those stretchy toys we had as kids.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:rofl: That is unreal!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
You need to get that on youtube! GSD Contortionist!!!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I have that same gate on my office/bedroom to keep Raina in and away from the cats. I have never opened the cat gate on purpose because I figured she would get her head stuck. My goodness, for a GSD to fit all the way through that little gate is quite a feat! I do love that gate though!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts