German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please list your puppys favorite toy/s or your favorite that keeps them busy?

Even better, share a picture or a link so we all know what it looks like =)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Her green crackle ball is her favorite . Jw pet crackle ball on amazon. She destroyed the middle it doesnt crackle anymore but its the fave. Only thing that keeps her busy alone are bully sticks and cardboard boxes i let her destroy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Maggie's Favoite Chew Toy

My Chewber.jpg

I Are So Cute.jpg

Maggie At 20 Weeks.jpg

Maggie's favorite chew toy (besides me) is her Chewber. She loves to chew on it and play "fetch" with it and it's virtually indestuctible. Here are 3 pictures I took oi her at 20 weeks.

Susan

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl has a lot of toys that she plays with. I don't really think she has a favorite.

She has a couple of tugs that we both like to play with, but she likes to chew on them too.

Then there are several squeaky toys she likes me to throw for her to retrieve when she's tired of chewing on them.

She has a couple of balls, a Kong, and loves rawhide to chew on.

·
Registered
766 Posts

Loves her ropes. Since December shes gone through 3

·
Registered
766 Posts
Gunther's favorite right now is his Bad Cuz, which he chewed off the feet and horns and popped the squeaker into the body. His all time favorite though would be tennis balls but he destroys them in 15 minutes so we don't get them. We might get him a Costco amount for his b-day in June though :D 32 tennis balls!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whatever my other dog is playing with!

Bones or antlers have been the best for keeping my two occupied.

·
Registered
482 Posts
This giraffe toy. This is the first thing I bought her before I even brought her home. On her first night home with us she fell asleep playing with it:

5 months of daily abuse (and a whole lot less stuffing) later, she still loves it and carries it around.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Ok this is Sylar at play with fav toys:

Door Stoper at 12 weeks exactly

Plastic OceanSpray Juice Bottle - About 13 Weeks

Playing fetch at 1:30am when I got home and saw this post!
This video was recored today he is 17 weeks old.

The above video did get me in trouble with significant other. I was buzzed, holding a camera in one hand and a drink. Sylar did have quite the energy considering he also had class that same day and we rudely woke him up. I am in the dog house....the reason I am still up :eek:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol something about those Plastic OceanSpray Juice Bottles

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bully Sticks are the best for my almost 6month old to enjoy rather than eating my furniture. Please don't everybody yell at me, but the best toys for busying him are rinsed-out plastic bottles (i.e. from juice, 2L soda, yogurt, etc). It's hilarious how our boy chases them around the room, barks, and talks to them. We watch him carefully and take away once any piece look like they will be torn off.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts