German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
My mom swears by Kirby's ....
So when I asked for a Dyson for a christmas present I thinks she was reluctant to get it for me, she said it was to "plastic"

I LOVE it. (the Dyson) Sometimes I vacuum on Saturday nights... for fun! :wild: I find myself using the attachments often. We have had it for a year and it works the same as the day we bought it. Previously we had gone through several vacs quickly.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sometimes I vacuum on Saturday nights... for fun! :wild:
I did that with my rainbow today, jsut to show a friend how cool it is to see the clear water turn dirty. makes me want to vacuum until i get clear water. HAH!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bissell Pet Eraser is a very good inexpensive brand for those people who don't want to spend more than $200 on a vacuum.

It is a little loud and heavy, but does a great job with pet hair and dirt. Got a great review from Consumer Reports as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a Dyson Animal and I LOVE it!! I was very reluctant to spend the money, but have never regretted the purchase. It makes my house look much, much nicer. My mom, who has a hyper-sensitive nose, says that since I got it my house no longer has a "doggy smell." I'm always shocked by how much it picks up.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I have a Dyson Animal. For the bagless, once you take the canister off the vacuum, hit the canister on the floor a few times before opening the bottom and releasing the "dirt." Banging in on the ground a few times, makes the debris fall so you don't have to reach up and grab it.:)
Thank you for the tip - I'll try this tomorrow!! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dyson Animal, also. Shop online at Ebay and you will find some great deals, price wise. That's how I bought mine.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts