German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
My female loves playing soccer, I am not sure about the male yet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Shadow loves the soccer ball, too. It's partially deflated so she can bite it enough to carry it around to go get it and bring it back to me for more kicking around. Good thing, too, with my arthritis I'm not chasing after the thing :p

·
Registered
874 Posts
I am going to walmart today though..I think I will pick up a soccer ball if they have them. That's a great idea.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Fetch I would have to guess.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Frisbee-actually I buy Jawz Hyperflite doggie discs. Stosh loves them and it's great exercise. I throw them low or roll them along the ground so he doesn't jump up to get them. He loves herding but we can't do that every day

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Mine like soccer balls too, just be careful. One of mine likes to peel the outer layer off so we have to put them up when we are finished. Tuke likes hockey or at least kicking back with me and enjoy watching it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
LOL that's funny about the skateboard..cuz I think that might be on Roxy's list someday. When she has a water bottle in the kitchen she has one leg on it and kicks it around with the other one and it looks like she's skateboarding.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
LOL that's funny about the skateboard..cuz I think that might be on Roxy's list someday. When she has a water bottle in the kitchen she has one leg on it and kicks it around with the other one and it looks like she's skateboarding.
It is great exercise for them, but make sure you are there to stop the skate board from hitting the walls and anything else you don't want damaged. Jonas already put his big skateboard through a wall :eek:. Learn from my mistake DO THIS OUTSIDE :laugh:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Harley's favorite sport is eating.
Annie's favorite sport is standing with her paws up on the fence staring at the neighbors.
Piper is only 5 months old, her favorite sport is chewing.
Oh, and all three of them love to play fetch. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts