German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,116 Posts
If that woman loved her little dog so much she should not allow it to run free. The husband is at fault just as much as the dog and wife. I have one little dog and I don't ever tell him to go get 'em. Mine is not an ankle biter. It is the owner's responsibility to control their dogs big and small. That little dog better be glad your dog is disciplined and non aggressive. They absolutely should pay the entire vet bill and be required to keep the dog contained at all times. You have every right to be mad. I am glad she is going to be o.k.

· Registered
3,116 Posts
yeah the wife wasnt outside until a few minutes after the MPs showed up. I guess her husband has done this before hence the 2nd strike. She was so mad, you could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears! I've seen her walking the dog before and she's always got the dog on the leash and she's pretty diligent about letting other owners know he's not friendly with other dogs. I know i would beat the stuffing out of my husband if he EVER did anything like that. Riley can be walked offleash but the ONLY time it happens is when we're able to go hiking or the dog park or its late enough at night nobody else will be out. Beyond that, he's dog reactive outside because he's been attacked by other dogs a few times. I would be reactive too. he's got the mindset of i'm going to get you before you get me but i also kinda wanna meet you.
After reading the last posts I can see it is not the dog or wife's fault it is the husband's fault for doing that to the dog. That is so mean for him to do that because he does not like the dog. If they do get the dog back the wife definately should never leave the dog alone with her husband again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.