German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a lazy afternoon today, I've had nothing to do, so I decided I would take Koda out for a walk since "The Surface Of The Sun" is finally cooling down to the point where you can walk your dogs during the day!

I took him on a nice, long walk, and on my way back I got stopped by a young girl of maybe 14 or 15...

Conversation ensues as such:

Girl: Hey, I have a question for you...
Me: Uhh...yeah? I start to back up thinking maybe she's being tricky and wants to shank me, then I realize, It's broad daylight and I've got a big scary looking Shepherd with me.
Girl: Hi, I'm ******* (Name edited out so girl cannot be identified for further ridicule due to idiocy) Do you go to school around here?
Me: Um..I've Graduated from College...So no.
Girl Oh, okay. Do you smoke?
Me: Cigarettes. (I knew what she was referring to, but was being difficult)
Girl: No, I mean... (Proceeds to put her hand up to her mouth and makes like she's smoking a joint)
Me: Yeah, no. Don't do that.
Girl: Ah, okay...I was just looking to get some...
Me: Right..Sorry, wouldn't know where to start helping you with that one. (I then walk away)

I mean, really? First off, apparently I can pass for a drug dealing High Schooler. Second off, what if Koda was a Narcotics Detection Dog and I was an off duty Cop or something? You sure I'm the person you'd like to approach with that question? (That may be stretching it, but you never know). Is it common practice now amongst teenagers to just stop random people on the street to try to score some Marijuana? :rolleyes: Stupid girl...

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
That girl is either beyond dumb, or you look like a stoner. :)

Maybe she was an undercover cop? :)

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Wow.just wow.lol.

In my seior year of high school, some girl brought a bag of pills to school to share with her friends. The all ended up getting their stomachs pumped. I had gotten out early(seniors get to do that) and I came home to breaking news that at MY high school some middle schoolers were rushed to the hospital for feeling sick(it was a total of 8 kids who had this happened).

It turned out the girl found them in her mom's medicine cabinet. Dumb kids.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Oh yeah, everyone smokes it... I am absolutely not playing when I say I know a 10yo who's been smoking since he was 6. It's crazy. And yes, people will try to get it off of anyone at all... I've had people ask me.

It's just nutty..

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That girl is either beyond dumb, or you look like a stoner. :)

Maybe she was an undercover cop? :)
Haha! I haven't showered yet today (Yeah, I said it was a lazy day, but I took one last night!) and I was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. I don't think I look like a freakin' stoner though! I'm extremely alert and my eyes are not in need of Visine...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Were you carrying around a bag of cheetos, a box of cereal and some other random munchy snacks and eating as fast as you could?? :)

Unbelievable.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were you carrying around a bag of cheetos, a box of cereal and some other random munchy snacks and eating as fast as you could?? :)

Unbelievable.
:rofl: Yeah, maybe then I could see her stopping me to ask...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
6? good lord. I thought I got corrupted young haha

·
Registered
485 Posts
My brother has always gotten asked if he either has or wants drugs. I don't know why since he is one of those stereotypical tall, blue eyed, blond haired jock types, but everywhere he goes it happens. The funny thing is, he actually is a cop now.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In hindsight...Since this girl seemed to be a few fries short of a happy meal, I bet I could have pulled some :censored: on her. If only I had a baggie full of oregano with me at the time, I don't think she would have known the difference. I could have made a buck. :p

·
Registered
428 Posts
Liv, that could work to his advantage now. He won't have to hunt down the bad guys, they'll come to him, lol!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
That is crazy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts