German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 yearly GSD and I am starting my 1st batch of Goat Milk Kefir. My girl weighs 75 lbs. and my research has led me to believe that I should work my way up to 3 Tsp. daily. I just want to know what people on this site have to say about amount served daily. How much to start/ How long to wait between increasing the amount, and Final amount I will be shooting for. thank you for your time. :grin2:

·
Registered
27,228 Posts
Yes, start small and then you can up it. Most dogs can handle goat milk and kefir. I feed regular cow milk kefir and my dogs get about 1/3 cup daily. If your dog has a sensitive gut, then go slow….otherwise just give a tablespoon once a day, and keep increasing it. If you are on FB, there are a couple good kefir groups.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 5 yearly GSD and I am starting my 1st batch of Goat Milk Kefir. My girl weighs 75 lbs. and my research has led me to believe that I should work my way up to 3 Tsp. daily. I just want to know what people on this site have to say about amount served daily. How much to start/ How long to wait between increasing the amount, and Final amount I will be shooting for. thank you for your time. :grin2:

Thank you very much. :grin2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts